There are eight submission categories in the 2021 Awards program:
XCELLENCE in Operations
Recognizing organizations who have integrated unmanned and automated systems into real-world operations to improve safety, efficiency, and/or capabilities.
- Enterprise Deployment OR Enterprise Adopter — Organizations with pilot programs or enterprise integrations which highlight the opportunity and potential for using unmanned systems in an industry or sector.
- Enabling Service OR Enterprise Solutions Provider — Organizations or professionals using unmanned systems to deliver value-add services to a customer(s), including remote pilots, inspections, training and education, data collection and analysis, insurance, legal, etc.
XCELLENCE in Technology
Recognizing organizations whose advancements in physical and digital technologies are supporting the expanding needs and growing demand from customer markets for unmanned and automated systems.
- Hardware & Systems Design — Unmanned or automated air, ground or maritime platforms or vehicles.
- Enabling Components & Peripherals — Sensors, processors, payloads, components or other physical subsystems that support or enhance the capabilities of an unmanned or automated platform.
- Software Design & Coding — Programming, interface, mobile app, data management and analysis tools, or other software-based solutions that support or enhance the capabilities of an unmanned or automated platform.
XCELLENCE in Innovation
- Xcellence in Innovation — Recognizing organizations whose innovation boldly advances unmanned and automated systems toward the next phase of capabilities and expanded operations.
XCELLENCE in Mission
Recognizing organizations and individuals who use unmanned and autonomous systems to save lives and improve the human condition. FREE to Enter!
- Humanitarian — Recognizing organizations and/or individuals who have made a significant impact using unmanned or autonomous systems to promote human welfare, provide relief and better the world.
- Public Safety — Recognizing public safety organizations and/or individuals who have made a significant impact using unmanned or autonomous systems technology as to save lives, protect our communities and improve the safety of our first responders.