The AUVSI XCELLENCE Awards recognize leaders across the unmanned systems community. Our community encapsulates a diverse group of motivated innovators all striving to foster industry growth and maximize the technology's potential. The AUVSI XCELLENCE Awards seek to represent this diverse group and embody the spirit that drives us forward.
The AUVSI XCELLENCE Awards are divided into four areas.
- Commercial/Enterprise Operation — operation or use-case highlighting the potential and opportunity in unmanned systems to better serve an industry or sector
- Communication or Data Connection Solutions — technology or solutions enabling communications/data transfer to and from unmanned platforms and vehicles
- Detect & Avoid Solutions — technology and solutions that enable platforms to sense and avoid other object
- Fleet Management Software & Solutions — technology and solutions for managing drone or vehicle fleets or cross-fleet communications/integration
- Fleet Management Software & Solutions — technology and solutions for managing drone or vehicle fleets or cross-fleet communications/integration.
- Power Solutions — any battery, solar, combustion or alternative energy solution for powering unmanned platforms
- Safety Solutions — any technology, product or solution ensuring or contributing to the safe operations of unmanned systems
- UAS Mitigation & Security — technology and solutions focused on the mitigation and control of unauthorized UAS and security
- Vision/Camera Systems & Components — sensors, components and solutions enabling vision
- XCELLENCE in Innovation — the latest and most cutting-edge unmanned technology, products or solutions.
- Operations & Safety Organization — organizations committed to ensuring unmanned safety and responsibility
- Operations & Safety Professional (FREE CATEGORY) — individuals who demonstrate airmanship, leadership in safety and has made a significant contribution to the UAS industry
- Training & Education Organization — organizations dedicated to training and educating unmanned systems operators
- Training & Education Professional (FREE CATEGORY) — individuals who demonstrate airmanship, leadership in training and have made a significant contribution to the UAS industry