Judging Criteria - Humanitarian and Public Safety
Humanitarian and Public Safety entries will be scored based on the following:
- Innovation and Ingenuity – Is this solution cutting-edge and unique from its competitors? Does it creatively solve a problem or leverage an opportunity in a way not demonstrated in other programs? Is the idea revolutionary?
- Functional and Practicality – How practical and useful is the solution? Has it been applied in a real-world situation? Does it serve a true need to improve the human condition and/or save and protect lives and property?
- Implementation and Scalability – How easy is the solution to use or implement? Could it be easily transferred to a different context (i.e., region, disaster zone)? Does the solution require specific training and if so, how much?
- Impact – What is the impact of this solution on efforts to save lives, improve health and/or relieve hardship and suffering?
- Legacy – What is the lasting effect of this solution? Was it a singular initiative/project or did the solution create an ongoing program?
A special thanks to our sponsor of the Humanitarian and Public Safety categories:
Judges will evaluate and score your product based solely on your online entry.