Judging, Finalists & Winners
- Entries will be evaluated by a panel of judges consisting of industry experts, analysts and members of the media. The judges will be appointed by AUVSI, in consultation with others as deemed appropriate.
- Judging is scheduled to begin in early-March and be completed by late-March/early-April.
- The panel of judges will evaluate and score your solution based solely on your online entry.
- Categories will be evaluated based on unique criteria. Please visit the following pages for details:
Finalists & Winners
- Up to five top entries in each category will be named finalists in that category.
- Finalists will be notified and announced prior to AUVSI XPONENTIAL 2020. All finalists will not be winners.
- Finalists with the highest qualifying scores will be the winners of that category.
- Winners for all categories will be selected prior to AUVSI XPONENTIAL 2020 and will be announced during the event.
- Winners will be announced on two separate occasions, see Awards Ceremonies for more details.
- First, second and third place winners will receive a prestigious trophy as well as an electronic promotional toolkit containing a press release template, photos and electronic file of the “XCELLENCE Award Winner” logo which may be used in collateral materials, website, emails etc. to promote your winning status.
- First Place winners will be invited on stage during each ceremony to accept their award and for a photo opportunity.
- Subject to sponsorships received, up to three highest-scoring entries for the Humanitarian and Public Safety Awards will win a cash donation. This cash donation will be given to each winner, or to a charitable organization designated by the winner (subject to approval of the organization by AUVSI).
- All winners will be announced through social media and through a press release that will be issued the day of the awards ceremony.
See the complete Award Rules and Regulations >>