Judging Criteria - Training and Education
Training and Education entries will be scored on the following:
- Roles and Responsibilities and Organization Structure – Have you educated others to effectively develop clear safety roles and responsibility guidelines? Are these structures practical, usable and appropriate?
- Safety Systems Management – Have you trained others on effective ways to implement safety management systems? What level of detail do these systems include?
- Remote Crew Qualifications, Airmanship – Have your trainers taken additional courses, such as CRM and non-technical skills training, team and safety related courses?
- Emergency Response Plan and Procedures – Have you trained others on best practices for implementing emergency response plans? How many times have you provided this training?
- Risk Assessment / Job Safety Assessments – Have you educated others on the development and implementation of risk matrixes and risk management systems? Do these trainings include strategies or systems to track near misses and incidents? Do the risk management systems being taught allow for improvement in their risk management due to their "lessons learned?" Have you trained others in risk mitigation strategies?
- Accident and Incident Reporting Criteria – Have you trained others on best practices for developing and implementing accident reporting criteria? Do organizations and individuals you trained regularly utilize these best practices? Are the criteria you provide to trainees comprehensive?
Judges will evaluate and score your product based solely on your online entry.