XCELLENCE in Innovation, XCELLENCE in Operations and
XCELLENCE in Technology
XCELLENCE in Innovation, Operations and Technology entries will be scored on the following:
- Innovation and Ingenuity – Is this solution cutting-edge and unique from its competitors? Does it creatively solve a problem or leverage an opportunity in a way not demonstrated in other solutions? Is the idea revolutionary?
- Functionality and Practicality – How practical and useful is the solution? Does it serve a true need in the marketplace? Are there limitations to the functionality and application of the solution? Consider regulatory, technological, and industry constraints.
- Value, Impact and Effectiveness – How valuable or impactful is this solution? What reach does the solution have across the market?
- Ease of Use/Implementation and Scalability – How easy is the solution to use or implement? Does it require specific training, and if so, how much?
- Bonus Points – Judge's discretion to award extra points for "Wow Factor," timeliness, market criticality, or other factors.
Judges will evaluate and score your product based solely on your online entry.