Rules & Regulations
- The AUVSI XCELLENCE Awards are given to recognize new, creative and innovative ways of using unmanned systems to make our world better, safer and more productive. This can include new products, solutions, technology, projects or other advances in unmanned systems technology and applications. These are collectively referred to here as “solutions.” Interested applicants should not be limited by these descriptions, but rather should seek to push the boundaries of the possible.
- The AUVSI XCELLENCE Awards are open to any organization or individual. Eligible organizations include businesses, nonprofits, schools, and government agencies. Being an AUVSI member or AUVSI XPONENTIAL 2018 exhibitor is not required.
- All solutions must have been released, launched, implemented, deployed or otherwise put into use on or after May 1, 2016 Beta versions, upgrades or new releases that include significant changes and added features are also welcome.
- Entry in the competition entitles AUVSI the rights to use company names, any solution descriptions or images for promotional materials created by AUVSI and/or its sponsors.
- Entry in the competition indicates an agreement to abide by these AUVSI XCELLENCE Awards 2018 Rules & Regulations.
- AUVSI and the judges reserve the right to interpret and apply these Rules and Regulations without claim for damage or recourse of any kind. The decisions of AUVSI and the judges are final.
Complete Rules & Regulations
- See the complete AUVSI XCELLENCE Award Rules and Regulations >>
Please contact Katie Cooper, the Awards Administrator, with any questions. We will answer your questions as soon as possible, however before emailing us, please be sure to check the Frequently Asked Questions page to see if that answers your questions.